Things that make you frown :(

Cassinonorth

Cracked my windshield on the way back from a site visit for work yesterday. Heard the rock but didn't see an immediate split so figured I got out alive.

Nice 12" crack this morning that definitely is too high for me to ignore for long. Blah. Bye $500.

JDurk

Cracked my windshield on the way back from a site visit for work yesterday. Heard the rock but didn't see an immediate split so figured I got out alive.

Nice 12" crack this morning that definitely is too high for me to ignore for long. Blah. Bye $500.
If you haven't already, check your insurance policy. Sometimes windshield is included in the coverage.

w_b

This reeks of the ol' GM mantra of inferior materials and faulty manufacturing processes. I say sue for free wheels for life!

serviceguy

Pulling my right trapezius muscle! It's been stationary bike only for me these last few days, ironically the pain made me wake up at 4:00a.m. so I was done with the fake riding by 6:00 a.m. If I can keep waking up at early hours, with the good season approaching and WFH 3 days/week I maybe able to actually ride some...trying to give a good spin to a moderately sucking situation.

MMuller

1st day of Spring and my neighborhood loses another 2 giant healthy trees. Though on side of yard and not in the way of where the new house is being built, they said too close to where the driveway is going. After over 100 years there is now not one single tree on the property. It takes 3 people joining hands to make it around the tree. There's another huge hole in the sky in Shark River Hills. 20200608_170804.jpg20200205_163802.jpg

serviceguy

1st day of Spring and my neighborhood loses another 2 giant healthy trees. Though on side of yard and not in the way of where the new house is being built, they said too close to where the driveway is going. After over 100 years there is now not one single tree on the property. It takes 3 people joining hands to make it around the tree. There's another huge hole in the sky in Shark River Hills. View attachment 154212View attachment 154214
Sad.

Top Bottom