Post your BooBoo's

blackburn1973

Geez! this makes me so mad as a dog owner and cyclist people need to know and be aware of the 1% chance that the dog will behave unexpectedly in a situation where they may have not reacted badly before. anytime I have my dog out I pass others with a wide berth and a short leash.

I hope you got their information and made a report so they can pay your medical bills. feel better soon.
Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah, I agree there's always that 1% chance no matter the dog (could get spooked, etc.). As noted above, I didn't get their info and wasn't planning to go to the hospital but then got concerned about potential for rabies and definitely don't want that. Lesson learned and for anyone else out there who experiences this be smart and get the owner's info.

rick81721

Lothar
Wow, I've been chased and jumped on by off leash dogs running or riding but never bit... yet. Had a scary looking pit bull come flying out of the woods earlier this year and chased about twenty yards then peeled off down another road.

Mahnken

I fell off the side of a hill onto a tree stump. Damn thing ripped through to layers of clothes.
PXL_20210126_015135641.jpg

serviceguy

Embarrassing sidewalk crash right on my right hip. Doc said it was o e of the most impressive ones she has seen!

View attachment 152999
I can’t tell what I’m looking at but I have a feeling I don’t want to know.

Ha right now it's the size and shape of a large mango bisected longitudinally. Doc called - xrays negatory. I might have 3 ass cheeks when I wake up tomorrow. 🤠
...and as most of the times my feeling was right!

Heal up soon Rick!

rick81721

Lothar
I can’t tell what I’m looking at but I have a feeling I don’t want to know.

...and as most of the times my feeling was right!

Heal up soon Rick!

It's the side of my hip, top of the femur. Should be a smoove curve in that pic. Today swelling is down a little but a silver dollar spot is the color of those plums

Kaleidopete

My friend Eugene gave me these nice knee guards last year, I just used them this week because my last few crashes
have left my knees kind of banged up and swollen and hurting. So of coarse after the fact it's time to put on my nice
knee pads. Unfortunately I didn't consider my contact dermatitis and after my two hour ride I wound up with blisters.
Damn....it's always somethin' ! :mad:
Dsc05811.jpg
Dsc05812.jpg

Top Bottom