The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

JerseyPete

On rubber bumper MG B's, the steering goes through the motor mount due to the increased ride height that was also mandated for 75 and on.
1974 or earlier were not hack jobs to meet gov requirements like the rubber bumper 75 to 80. Cats and single carbs etc, made it a piece of crap compared to the earlier ones.

An early Red Miata can probably get QQ plates by now.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
fish in the water!

although i really want

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
fish in the water!

although i really want

You didn't really want, huh?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You didn't really want, huh?

i should have scored the one in NJ.
no shipping, extra engine - worth about 5k savings over this one.
dumb.

Not a Vert doh.

f'in f car doh!

who has/had the F car 308/328, @mfennell ? i think i'm trying to block it out. my fav car as a kid.
and not because of magnum pi. never watched it. charlies angels yes... hmmm. i wonder...

Dingo

dumb.

f'in f car doh!

who has/had the F car 308/328, @mfennell ? i think i'm trying to block it out. my fav car as a kid.
and not because of magnum pi. never watched it. charlies angels yes... hmmm. i wonder...
Speaking of 308's This guy is cutting up a mint low mile 308, and stuffing a Honda K24 turbo in it. The purist must be having a fit.
I think its cool with 4X the power

mfennell

dumb.

f'in f car doh!

I was part owner of a '79 308 but only drove it once! We sold it on Bring a Trailer.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-ferrari-308-gts-9/

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's red...most of the top comes off..

buy it, please, i really want a hardtop but if the price stays low enough . . . . .

mfennell

i should have purchased that....
You would have regretted it! The new owner's first drive ended in a stream of oil from a leaking high pressure line. He's happy because it's a fun project but I really thought he overpaid compared to other BaT transactions of much cleaner cars. I got the impression that $31k is just play money for him though.

Top Bottom