Oil Slick

Johnny Utah

Yeah I rock oil slick, that’s so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

I didn’t know it was a thing until after I bought this bike. The seller seemed pretty hyped on it and disappointed when I told him I was going to sell the oil slick pedals it came with. It’s not my thing but I am too lazy and cheap to change the rest of it. I guess it doesn’t look bad enough either🤷🏼‍♂️
75425512-1565-48EC-95D6-3D970C993310.jpeg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah I rock oil slick, that’s so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

I didn’t know it was a thing until after I bought this bike. The seller seemed pretty hyped on it and disappointed when I told him I was going to sell the oil slick pedals it came with. It’s not my thing but I am too lazy and cheap to change the rest of it. I guess it doesn’t look bad enough either🤷🏼‍♂️View attachment 151922
I thought this was a joke thread until like 3 posts ago

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I can't find the jockey wheels in n-w...disappointed.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Is it me or are there going to be a lot of blinged out bikes this summer? I’m not just talking about oil slick but small parts in all sorts of colors. I know I’ve done my fair share of bike specific “retail therapy” during this pandemic. I can’t be the only one?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Is it me or are there going to be a lot of blinged out bikes this summer? I’m not just talking about oil slick but small parts in all sorts of colors. I know I’ve done my fair share of bike specific “retail therapy” during this pandemic. I can’t be the only one?

i'm on bike-life-support over here, but one of those over-sized derailleur hanger cages would be cool, and save all those watts :D

Karate Monkey

Did you hear the thud of my jaw hitting the desk? Holy crap.

We've handled one. Other than being ceramic-tax (and the people who buy their specific stuff have no problem opening their wallet to buy more), they make an even more expensive one that has laser-sintered titanium pulleys.

By the way, metal jockey wheels are loud AF.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is definitely worth the money.

this is cheaper

Top Bottom