This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

I know. It's just that without any real type of test, who really knows. And thankfully his don't look like that. Just a bit red.

What about an antibody test? Not sure who is giving them.

Side note, if anyone needs a covid test the urgent care near Whole Foods in Bridgewater was a painless experience. Literally no one there when I showed up at 9:30 and I was planning to wait hours.

What about an antibody test? Not sure who is giving them.

Side note, if anyone needs a covid test the urgent care near Whole Foods in Bridgewater was a painless experience. Literally no one there when I showed up at 9:30 and I was planning to wait hours.
They didn't give him an antibody test because they didn't think they are reliable.

Reactions: rlb
They didn't give him an antibody test because they didn't think they are reliable.

I assumed from your first post that he had tested positive for covid in the past. If not, def get an antibody test, they are reliable enough - the biggest issue is getting tested too early. Any labcorp will do it, cheap, accurate and get results in a day.

Just about to tick over 10% of the population with at least one shot. NJ vaccination is a shitshow. Possibly even worse than FL, which I criticized in the past. My take away from people who have successfully been vaccinated is that they registered at a million different spots. My in-laws (75yo) and my wife (1C) have had no success.

We had an all hands meeting recently. Our CTO is confident that between the J&J vaccine and Pfizer's recent improvements in manufacturing capability, odds are good that everyone who wants a shot will be vaccinated by mid-summer.

My take away from people who have successfully been vaccinated is that they registered at a million different spots.

My wife got vaccinated on Monday. She checked the website every couple of days and was able to get an appointment pretty quickly, though she ended up driving like 1.5 hours away to get it.

Just about to tick over 10% of the population with at least one shot. NJ vaccination is a shitshow. Possibly even worse than FL, which I criticized in the past.

FL is doing fine with what resources we have. Over 1.7 million seniors have at least 1 shot, that's over 33%. More venues opening every day, including Publix and Walmarts.

Embarrassing Essex County is lapping every other county in terms of organization and % of doses administered.

Our boy Joe D getting his screen time:

Back
Top Bottom