Fair Hills Jamboree - November 2

Mare

This is a fun day!!! Info below copied from mtbr.com

Delaware Trailspinners is once again holding the Fall Jamboree at Fair Hill NRMA. This will be the 3rd Annual Jamboree and we have more fun planned for this year.

Date: Sunday 2 November 2008
Time: Around 9:00ish (rides) and 1:00ish (food and games)
Place: Fair Hill NRMA, Gallaher Road parking lot
What:

1) Guided rides through Fair Hills' best trails of various speeds and distances, including a ladies-only ride (pick a ride that matches your ability when you arrive)
2) Picnic (some food provided) bring drinks and snacks
3) Games (huffy toss, slow ride competition)
4) A chance to meet and ride with other local riders, share trail adventures, and
make new firends.

Cost: Pretty much free. There is a minimal park use fee ($3 MD residents, $4 all others)

For more info, check out the Trailspinners Website:

http://www.trailspinners.org/

Anyone going?

Glancing Aft

I'll be rollin' out with a crew from York...

I think there's a cross race their the day before for those making a weekend out of it.

Mare

Anyone in need of a ride? I have room in my car for 1 more, possibly 2 if we pack our gear and stuff in like sardines.

ArmyOfNone

This event is a blast. We had so much fun this year tossing a huffy and trying not to ride fast.

Have fun! Ill be at work.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Super Mega fun-tastic.

Huge group but still really good times.

Great to see so many happy faces out on a November afternoon.

J

Glancing Aft

It was great to finally ride with the legendary jdog! Good times down there for sure, I wish I wasn't ridding on the tank today, but I kinda kept up...

Mare

I am sore, but had a lot of fun!

Thanks for leading an awesome ride (whoever the official ride leader was).

C.Puncher

Huffy toss...........

This event is a blast. We had so much fun this year tossing a huffy and trying not to ride fast.

Have fun! Ill be at work.

I came in 2nd this year Freddie...........some dude tumble one passed my launch of a toss...........:getsome: Oh well, at least I won last year....I'll have to train harder this year..........

They also had a bunny hop competition........27 inches was the winner

ArmyOfNone

I came in 2nd this year Freddie...........some dude tumble one passed my launch of a toss...........:getsome: Oh well, at least I won last year....I'll have to train harder this year..........

We will need to train harder! No excuses next year! :getsome:

Top Bottom