Did we vote on this change?

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Why did you paint the place why i was gone? Totally f***ing up my balance at the computer. I dont like it!!! What next? A unicycle forum.

sixseven

Please join us in the ss fixed gear downhill recumbent lounge located just to the left of the Cross forum.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Please join us in the ss fixed gear downhill recumbent lounge located just to the left of the Cross forum.

It is now the ss fixed gear rigid 29er downhill recumbent built at Halter's lounge located just to the left of the Cross forum...you didn't get the memo?

I thought you were one of the cool kids...

J-7

Dude, thanks for pointing out that button on the lower left. When I first came to the site, I wasn't sure if it was my or was something really diffent. I thought I was going a little crazy.

don

FFT-

See the dropbox on the lower left corner?

Just hit MTBNJ Classic and things are back to normal.

ahhh, thanks - changed it back to classic - the blue just a little easier on my eyes and the narrow width makes it easier for me to read.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Thanks for pointing out the box, no room for orange in my life this week. I'll try again later.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
ahhh, thanks - changed it back to classic - the blue just a little easier on my eyes and the narrow width makes it easier for me to read.

The beauty part about the dynamic design of the newer version is that you can adjust the width to your liking by un-minimizing your browser and adjusting the size...the site will squeeze or expand to get it to your liking.

See pics attached to illustrate...

Attachments

• fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 93
  • smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 80

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Other than the header and a few buttons there is barely any orange left...'still too much?

IMHO, its perfect. I think they are just a bunch of ornery supply siders clinging to a broken system rather than embracing what mike's got in his pocket. ;)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
when we switch the site to a democracy we'll be sure you're the first to know.

sixseven

Was the tandem freeride recumbentcross forum moved or what? There's a big cumbe-jam coming up ya know.

Can't wait.

Cleaning my chain while waiting....

still waiting...

Wazu

Change always sucks... till it rocks! I'm confused and loving it. Way to mix it up a bit.

Top Bottom