Is this America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I think someone else already posted the information about this. Come on, you try to force your way into the capital, you may get shot, I am very surprised you do not see it that way.
Kind of like assaulting a cop, and say stealing their stun-gun? All good fun till you get shot. The moral of the story is don't force you way into places, don't assault anyone, don't break stuff that doesn't belong to you, and maybe everyone lives. What happened to just marching with a sign?

Kind of like assaulting a cop, and say stealing their stun-gun? All good fun till you get shot. The moral of the story is don't force you way into places, don't assault anyone, don't break stuff that doesn't belong to you, and maybe everyone lives. What happened to just marching with a sign?
You must think I thought the rioting over the summer was ok, not sure why. I have no issues with protests, but when you burn down Wendy’s and loot stores, that’s rioting. Seems like we are on the same page, no?

I don’t understand what past events have anything to do with what happened yesterday. Yesterday was an embarrassment.
And lets be honest, if a Black Live March tried to break into the capital, things would have definitely gone down differently. If you think otherwise, you don’t live in reality.

I think the issue is people are fans of politicians. I've never seen an obama, bush or clinton flag. I have a satirical bill clinton shirt and some campaign shirts, but I don't wear that shit on the regular.

Back to the fans, if the jets suck people still love them that's their team and blah blah blah. People paying that loyalty to anything is stupid but paying it to politicians beyond that. They should work for you once it's the other way we get what we have yesterday.
Lol, I like the jets, set expectations extremely low and there’s a 99% chance we’ll do better next year. And 1% of becoming Jacksonville.
IMO, we need term limits, if politics weren’t a career of “getting re-elected” people would care more about society than themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom