Who got best Halloween costume in da land?

THATmanMANNY

What are you being for Halloweenie?
Do you got a ridunculous family costume theme you want to mention?
Pics?

BiknBen

I'm going to be SuperGirl at a party tomorrow night. I need to get myself a blonde wig. My wife will be taking plenty of pics. :rolleyes:

THATmanMANNY

I'm currently wearing a poster board of the stock market chart. And it's pointing south :eek:
Stirring up some convo at work...

BiknBen

I'm currently wearing a poster board of the stock market chart. And it's pointing south :eek:

Explain that the market trend is headed towards your junk. Tell all the hot chick to jump on the bandwagen. :rofl:

bozizle

Boy Scout

I am sitting in my office in my authentic Troop 39 Boy Scout uniform with my sash and Eagle Scout medal....I'm also see 3 Sarah Palin's

THATmanMANNY

Explain that the market trend is headed towards your junk. Tell all the hot chick to jump on the bandwagen. :rofl:

Was trying to hint to that by saying south. But I guess it wasn't clear.

I will be headed to the halloween costume luncheon. It is not "appropriate" work attire. The flyer at work says costumes "in good taste as always". haha ;)

Last edited:

BiknBen

Was trying to hint to that by saying south. But I guess it wasn't clear.

I will be headed to the halloween costume luncheon. It is not "appropriate" work attire. The flyer at work says costumes "in good taste as always". haha ;)

Tell them it tastes salty-sweet!!! :rofl:

Disclaimer: that's what I've been told.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
today I am Octagon

octagon1il2.jpg

well, just the mask....i was too lazy to find the whole outfit...:(

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
My wife is very pregnant right now, so she and I are going as Juno and Paulie Bleeker...

walter

Fourth Party

maybe now is a good time to pull out:rofl:

I'm not dressing up but my daughter is going to be a penguin.

Me and my brother in laws look forward to dinner at my wifes parents house, then we take the kids out for some trick or treating. We bring beers to make it fun for all ages.

Last edited:

Mare

The VP for admin and finance came in the other day and asked what I was going to be for Halloween. I said "a VP for admin and finance". So here I am - sitting at my desk, pushing papers around, surfing the web, and aside from playing on mtbnj, I think I am pretty much doing what a VP does. I just get paid a fraction of the salary :(

kush

The VP for admin and finance came in the other day and asked what I was going to be for Halloween. I said "a VP for admin and finance". So here I am - sitting at my desk, pushing papers around, surfing the web, and aside from playing on mtbnj, I think I am pretty much doing what a VP does. I just get paid a fraction of the salary :(

Then what does your CFO do? ;)

Top Bottom