The current error that prevents posting, and shows content in the future.

Ashcor

they worked with me once i identified that there was corruption. The last thing I ever thought of was that the time was wrong, so I figured it was a result of corruption in the shared environment. Which still isn’t acceptable, but needed to be eliminated, which is when we went to a dedicated database. No luck there, so we rolled it back and I was able to add some code to check the time.

while it was ultimately on them, I’ll take it as a future favor. The yacht just topped off so finances are looking good. Who is the Mtbnj Julie?
I actually suggested that it was a server time issue on one of the Wildcat Wednesday rides when Stef asked me. Jus sayin. 😀

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I actually suggested that it was a server time issue on one of the Wildcat Wednesday rides when Stef asked me. Jus sayin. 😀

yes you did. we spoke about it.
it was not the database server, or our primary web server where we log in to develop or change stuff.

well hidden, not reproducible on demand, and w/o any proof (they blamed the code, and the shared environment,) or documentation on how to identify
which node something is serving the pages/session, it was just a matter of compiling overwhelming evidence.
finally found one line from phpConfig that was different, which provided the evidence that it was
a different instance with a problem.

i knew this u of phoenix certificate would come in handy.

rick81721

Lothar
What's up with this poc website now - can't open the reply toolbar and can only insert little pics (from the phone).

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
BTW: this error is back - I saw "in a moment" on a post.
I've asked the other customers to rise up against the oppressive goDaddy.
ddos and code injection here we go.

that and i re-opened the service request.

Top Bottom