Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
ITI Gear. Wiggy's Lightweight Waders. For the overflow and dry feet.

20201016_200653.jpg

Steve Vai

They premiered that during the 2019 race. It was awesome watching it with all the people right there. There's also Rebecca's movie that follows the 2019 race. I expect a bunch of fanfare for the 2021 being it's the 20th anniversary of the race.

Cassinonorth

They premiered that during the 2019 race. It was awesome watching it with all the people right there. There's also Rebecca's movie that follows the 2019 race. I expect a bunch of fanfare for the 2021 being it's the 20th anniversary of the race.

Was nice knowing you before you became an international celebrity.

Steve Vai

It’s really hard not to smile when you ride jungle.

Was fun to ride with people because I could try lines I won't ride alone. We did all the extra credit lines on Boon. The one at the bottom of this pic took quite a few tries to get the momentum right but once we did, it was surprisingly easy.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was fun to ride with people because I could try lines I won't ride alone. We did all the extra credit lines on Boon. The one at the bottom of this pic took quite a few tries to get the momentum right but once we did, it was surprisingly easy.
Lol I rode into that blind first time and it was definitely an “oh shit” moment but once you roll into it you’re pretty committed... luckily managed to ride it out clean. There’s kind of an elevated log skinny I want to do a little past that but haven’t had the balls.

Top Bottom