Swerving?

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
This is huge in Philly with those SE bikes that are like wheelie-machines. I've never had any swerve at me, but I see them do it in the city all the time and I'm always sure they're going to get killed. Between this and the ATVs/dirt bikes, driving in Philly is like doing a stuntman's obstacle course. It's cool to see how good these kids are, but they're playing with fire and it's only a matter of time until some kid gets smeared across the road and then the news will jump all over it.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When did it become swerving? It sounds like a classic game of chicken to me....🤔

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Funny how it isn’t an issue until it hits the burbs. Has been an “issue” in Yardley and it funny to see the MAWW go bonkers over it on Facebook. Yardley Boro has a wheelie bike gang that hangs next to the Wawa, it’s hilarious.
But this stuff have been going on for years in the cities and is an offshoot of the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I know Baltimore was one of the early adapters quiet a while back.

JDurk

Funny how it isn’t an issue until it hits the burbs. Has been an “issue” in Yardley and it funny to see the MAWW go bonkers over it on Facebook. Yardley Boro has a wheelie bike gang that hangs next to the Wawa, it’s hilarious.
But this stuff have been going on for years in the cities and is an offshoot of the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I know Baltimore was one of the early adapters quiet a while back.
12 o'clock Boyz

Dingo

As a kid we never ghost rider a bike down hill through an intersection, or threw snowballs at cars, or played chicken, or emptied old paint cans on a busy street....

That was all stuff we just heard about:shrug: These kids today, they only think they invented stupid.

serviceguy

I personally don’t think that someone doing such stupid things as a teen can grow up to be much of a genius (and those involved in those type of stunts may not grow up at all, big f@@@ing loss to humanity if you ask me).

The Kalmyk

This is a low priority for inner city people. Its called pluralistic ignorance.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
A few weeks ago I was driving up to High Mountain to start from the circle in Franklin Lakes when a group of about 20 kids cut out from a side street (some riding wheelies) almost head on into me. I was going slow, no one was behind me so I hit the brakes. I didn’t even know this was a thing, just figured the kids needed more practice with their wheelie skills.

Top Bottom