2009 Polar Bear Plunge

NickDavid

Hey all, I started a team for the 2009 Polar Bear Plunge to raise money for the Special Olympics. If you're interested in joining the group, please sign up!

Below is all the information you should need

Q: What is this Polar Bear thing all about?
A: This is a charity fund raiser for the Special Olympics.

Q: What do I have to do?
A: You don't have to do anything, but donate $25. If you choose to get more people to donate to your cause, then that's great! If you sign up and raise $100, you get a nice fleece with the Polar Bear logo embroidered.

Q: What takes place at the event?
A: In a nut shell, the beach is lined with thousands of crazy people waiting to run into the ocean. A gunshot is heard and everyone dives into the Atlantic on Feb 28th. It's cold, refreshing and exciting. You then run back to the beach and wrap yourself in a towel. That's all there is to it.

Q: What happens if I join the team?
A: You're expected to participate in running into the ocean. If you're a man, you're expected to wear a speedo & cape (or bow tie) during the event. Women can wear the normal bathing suit. You're also expected to party with us afterwards.

Q: What takes place afterward?
A: We drink beer, have fun and regain feeling in our bodies.

If you have any further questions, please contact me at njd6580@gmail.com

Follow the link to signup!
http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/s...01060E1384554BA586C5F259485A1390&team=3247917

If you're not interested in participating, you can still donate to my page or my team page.
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...78BD0F1EE4D549B5BBFF9DB7D64C2&supId=237455366

NickDavid

I swore off ever doing this again, but perhaps I'll be stupid enough again this winter.

Owen%20Starsky%20&%20Hutch%20Signature%20Do%20It.jpg

THATmanMANNY

WOOT WOOT!!! I signed up with a friend a few months back. Between the two of us we raised $640! Holla!!! :D This sat is gonna be crazy good madness.

Top Bottom