Mean Irish Guy..

N

NiceIrishGirl

Just need to give big props to Mean Irish Guy. Yeah Yeah, he's my brother, so I'm partial, but he really taught me so much today on the trails here in PA.

I've taught him plenty of stuff since we were kids, never thought he'd ever teach me anything. And be REALLY good at teaching it....

THANKS!!:)

Nice IG

Last edited by a moderator:

sixseven

Never met him but he seems like a good guy from his posts. I saw him at Jorbafest but he looked mean and I cowered in fear rather than approach him and have him take my bike or give me a wedgie.

Thats cool that you are opening MIG's Mountain Bike Park there. Very generous. I already have a camping spot plotted on the Google map.
See you soon!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
l_5d62208138cc486281d3f3f8e5787b29.jpg

me, the mean irish girl and nice irish girl at jacobsburg in PA

TommyCrash

MIG! He's not so intimidating since he changed his avatar. He's so much more...approachable:D I've had the pleasure (not in the Eco Preserve sence) of riding with him and he's a stand up guy. The fact that he's your brother introing (not a real word) you to mtbing (not a real word either) is a great thing. Keep on riding.

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Mig

really though he is the best dude on this site! love to ride with him, we have a good time when out on the bikes...he gets it...you can say whatever you want to him but get ready to get it right back. hes a cool dude thats why he gets a text when i wanna go for a ride...um thats it, its hard to make up nice stuff about people, but for serious mike_243...frank...jsantana...kenny and all the people that rode on tuesdays in the middle of the pack that know him would all say the same thing... hes got nice red hair and freakin sweet chops.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
really though he is the best dude on this site! love to ride with him, we have a good time when out on the bikes...he gets it...you can say whatever you want to him but get ready to get it right back. hes a cool dude thats why he gets a text when i wanna go for a ride...um thats it, its hard to make up nice stuff about people, but for serious mike_243...frank...jsantana...kenny and all the people that rode on tuesdays in the middle of the pack that know him would all say the same thing... hes got nice red hair and freakin sweet chops.

Install a breathalyzer on your keyboard.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i think hes saying this post is GHEY. walter you have been stripped of your 501 crew status. plus mail us your members only jacket and athletic supporter.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I gotta say I have ridden with Scott "aka Mean Irish Guy" a number of times and I think he is a pretty stand up guy.. I did not realize we were going to have the whole stinking family here....but do they all like The Boondock Saints..now that is the true Irish indicator..:)

Frank

Sasquatch
walter you have been stripped of your 501 crew status. plus mail us your members only jacket .

Sorry but I must step in here....Walter WILL retain his 501 status due to his high post count....it's in the by-laws.;)

Besides, no one else will wear the Members Only jacket.

Top Bottom