Halter's Cycles Inspired -- (31/31) 2020 Edition .. RIDE 1hr a day, EVERY DAY for the month of July just for the FUN of it

Day 17: Cruising with my sister

I am super strapped for time until Monday so I have only 2 things to do: 1) Ride an hour a day, 2) Participate in a 12-14 hour workshop yesterday-Sunday. Rocking it! Yeah ;) It's a motivational thing so we are jumping around like crazy and my calves are killing me!!!! I think I pedaled in slow motion today cause of the pain, but again, 2 things to do and pedaling is one of them.

Oh, this also means no original pics so I will share this one:

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 11.43.15 AM.png

Day 17: Cruising with my sister

I am super strapped for time until Monday so I have only 2 things to do: 1) Ride an hour a day, 2) Participate in a 12-14 hour workshop yesterday-Sunday. Rocking it! Yeah ;) It's a motivational thing so we are jumping around like crazy and my calves are killing me!!!! I think I pedaled in slow motion today cause of the pain, but again, 2 things to do and pedaling is one of them.

Oh, this also means no original pics so I will share this one:

View attachment 134537
I think I have mastered the art of pedaling slowly. It's works your balance, see there's a positive to everything!

Day 17
Mountain bike in the neighborhood

Looking for unexplored woods paths in town to loop stuff together. No luck.

I’ve started retooling D’s large Scalpel to my liking. Flipped the stem and put heavier tires on. Slid the saddle back. Feels better and a few more tweaks might actually have it feeling good. Not there yet.

She’s off getting a new bike so this is now my #2.

The box came from Fox today. Hoping I can get this thing all put back together by the end of today .

8A024198-8B16-4158-A8D6-E65B35371A90.jpeg

18/31 I was able to duck out of work for a bit and braved the crowds at Hartshorne before it got too hot. Also, here's my annual PSA for riding crowded parks in the summer. Grab a Timber Bell. It is so worth it. Not only do hikers know I'm coming but they often have a huge grin on their faces. During heat like this I usually get comments how they were hoping i was the ice cream man and in the colder months people are expecting Santa to come around the corner. LOL. I think it generates a lot of good will between us and other user groups.

20200718_142208426_iOS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom