Wawayanda 7:00 AM Sat

Panhead

Heading out for about 2 hours. Meet at the boat house at 7. Not a killer pace but I'm not looking at leaves either:D.

MATT9er

ride

Might make it for 7:00,I'm supposed to ride at 9:00 but I'm not getting any responses yet.I always go in off clinton, Boathouse parking is thru main entrance I assume?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
i wish i could ride buddy. anyone interested in tearing up waywayanda, jump on this ride with dave. knows the park cold.

Panhead

Might make it for 7:00,I'm supposed to ride at 9:00 but I'm not getting any responses yet.I always go in off clinton, Boathouse parking is thru main entrance I assume?

Correct, drive in the main gate past the beach right to the boathouse. Gonna be a tad chilly.

Justin- I was checking G.E., I'll be staying 6 mi. from the Washington Monument so I guess I have to fit the Rig in with me.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Correct, drive in the main gate past the beach right to the boathouse. Gonna be a tad chilly.

Justin- I was checking G.E., I'll be staying 6 mi. from the Washington Monument so I guess I have to fit the Rig in with me.
Awesome. It'll be cool to ride around the mall on a bike.
But what's G.E.?

Panhead

Google Earth- the 21st century Rand McNally. Had a good but chilly ride with Matt, though I'm hoping his computer was set for a 26er and not a 29er. Did the race course with a detour over Jim's bridge,Pickle,Rattlesnake down the pipeline I'm thinking there's a beaver dam somewhere down there since it was flooded. Leaves down made for real fun.
Matt- anytime you want another tour give me a blast.

Top Bottom