From mtbNJ.com Wiki
- Name: Luke Kelly
- mtbnj.com screen name: gtluke
- Hometown: Towaco, NJ
- On the Team Since: 2011? Who knows...
- Years Riding: Since 2007ish
- Current Bikes: Canfield Nimble Nine SS Lefty (2x9 now), Giant Trance 26, Plastic Chinese HT 29er, Surly Pugsley, Simple Street Trials/Street
- Most Epic Ride: Doctor's Park CO or the Essex Super Epic
- 29ers are: Only good for hardtails so far
- When I'm not riding a bike, I'm: Taking your picture or fixing my car.
- 50 closing words that may or may not mean anything: Robot lords of Tokyo, smile taste kittens, did you not know that the Royal Hunting Grounds are always forbidden?
- Other Interests: Mexican food and fast cars
- Keep a training log? Not really but there are often threads in the training forum authored by me
- Electronics? Garmin but really it's just for mapping
- Nutrition on the bike: Robin's PB&J's
- Nutrition after the ride: Mexican food
- Any special pre-race breakfast? Egg on a flat bread sandwhich with Cholula
- Road bikes are for: Suckers! Okay I own one now for after work rides.
- 1st - Cranks Around the Campfire Huffy Toss Contest
- 2nd - Cranks Around the Campfire Foot Down Contest
Signed up for Endurorama but woke up puking
- 1st - Bottle Ride, Single Speed
- 1st - 24 Hours of Allamuchy 4-Person Mixed Team