From mtbNJ.com Wiki
- Name: Eric Oishi
- mtbnj.com screen name: Delish
- Hometown: Glen Ridge, NJ
- CX Category: Cat 2
- MTB Category: Cat 1
- Road Category: Cat 4
- On the Team Since: 2012
- Years Riding: 14
- Current Bikes: Cannondale Scalpel 29, Gaulzetti, Ridley X-Fire(s)
- Most Epic Ride: Anything longer than an hour and a half. Oh, maybe Foggy Dew near Twisp, WA
- 29ers are: for winners!
- When I'm not riding a bike, I'm: shouldering it?
- 50 closing words that may or may not mean anything: I was once told I look like Audrey Hepburn.
- Other Interests: Shiny things, Tapatio hot sauce, trout
- Keep a training log? I put everything right into my Palm Pilot
- Electronics? Yes Please. Data!
- Nutrition on the bike: Peach Tea Gu Chomps and nuun
- Nutrition after the ride: Ovaltine Latte (a couple scoops of Ovaltine + Leftover Coffee + Milk)
- Any special pre-race breakfast? Egg on a Bagel. No butter.
- Road bikes are for: Training, racing, looking at.