Zwift connection problem.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Zwift has been great as far as rides but man does the software package SUCK! Between constantly crashing on opening and today's issues I think I have spent more time trying to Zwift than actually Zwifting. I did a 20 mile ride this morning and it shows on mobile link .It even uploaded to Training Peaks but it's been 8 hours and it will not load to Strava. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Strava, Mobilelink and Zwift and it refuses to stay connected to Strava. Any thoughts? Nothing changed, it's just being a PITA.

xc62701

Zwift has been great as far as rides but man does the software package SUCK! Between constantly crashing on opening and today's issues I think I have spent more time trying to Zwift than actually Zwifting. I did a 20 mile ride this morning and it shows on mobile link .It even uploaded to Training Peaks but it's been 8 hours and it will not load to Strava. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Strava, Mobilelink and Zwift and it refuses to stay connected to Strava. Any thoughts? Nothing changed, it's just being a PITA.

You should have ridden outside today. Problem solved.

Top Bottom