Zuma sail boat for sale

ktmrider

It was purchased 5 years ago and used 2 years at spruce run res , needs to be power washed . It's been sitting for 2 years , comes with sail and riggin, sand cart and trailer , $ 600.00
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Try selling in CNJ (Monmouth Journal). Looks a bit small for open river, but the little kids need to learn on something. It would probably be fine on a calm-ish day.

FWIW, I saw a similar boat sitting outside Two River Boat Works for something like 8 months? (wood, obviously...)

Try selling in CNJ (Monmouth Journal). Looks a bit small for open river, but the little kids need to learn on something. It would probably be fine on a calm-ish day.

FWIW, I saw a similar boat sitting outside Two River Boat Works for something like 8 months? (wood, obviously...)
I live 5 minutes from spruce run / round valley where a lot of folks have and use them , I think I'm fine but thx for the advise , the boat is fiberglass btw ...it would be too heavy and cost more made out of wood .

I will reach out to my parents to see if I can dock it at their house. If not, I'm out. My son and daughter are doing sailing lessons this summer so that will likely push my parents over the edge. I will keep in touch.

Ok will be donating this week for the tax deduction , any interest from anyone ? This is a good deal

Back
Top Bottom