truvativ cranks
Avid bb7s
Slx rear der
Xt front der
Shimano 9spd shifters
Sram cassette
Hope hubs (older hope) on mavic rims, 26" wheel size
Kenda nevegal tires

Everything is great/good condition. Frame has a few chips but no dents. Parts are new or mint condition. Bike set up as 2x9 gearing.

$OLD

Attachments

• 2012-04-22 23.30.07.jpg
    2012-04-22 23.30.07.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

Ok, it's not the manliest bike but the full cable housing and electrical tape will let your weight weenie friends know that the extra cable is weighing you down while you don't have a granny ring to succumb to. This was supposed to be a loaner so I tried to build it low maintenance. But guess what? It was only used once by a friend and a few times by me. Therefore, the sale. The frame does have cable stops though. 32/44 front chainrings. The front shifter is just set up from the middle ring and the limits on the FD are set up that you won't drop chain even if you shifted to granny ring. The wheels are nice. This steel rides great!

THATmanMANNY

bump

The toptube and downtube is pretty clean. The only blemishes/chips really is on the drive side stays. The bb7s work great. The rear der was take off new. The only pieces that were used from another bike are cranks, rings, and cogs. The seatpost and seat shows some wear too, but overall frame condition is good and so is the bike mechanically. I just put a chain this past weekend. I scavanged the previous chain to fix my daily mtb.

Attachments

• 2013-01-11 16.00.32.jpg
    2013-01-11 16.00.32.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 2013-01-11 16.01.27.jpg
    2013-01-11 16.01.27.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 147

JoeLee

I have a friend at work that may be interested - where is the bike located if we wanted to come take a look?

THATmanMANNY

going to turn tubeless (cause I'm bored and want to tinker) and willing to throw in a set of clipless and cleats. Newb package.

Top Bottom