Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Sunday, October 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My dad has a fireplace in his woodshop and every autum he gets a cord and a half of firewood delivered. I was there helping my mom stack it and she asked me "what does this remind you of?" and started singing the log song...it does get lodged in the noggin.

You used to watch Ren & Stimpy with your mom? That's great!

Nothing sticks in my head like the kid's songs I hear all the time when I'm at home. When I'm on the bike I often find myself singing various Sesame Street or Music Together songs.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool on the date change. If Sean and Zoller bail they get collectively beaten now.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet! I love guacamole. I plan on gaining 4 pounds at this gala affair.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'm thinking of barbecuing a pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches with homemade slaw. maybe even a keg of homebrew, but that is a long shot.

i'm thinking of barbecuing a pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches with homemade slaw. maybe even a keg of homebrew, but that is a long shot.

ah, you just gave me a great idea. How about smoked pork loin with Kentucky Bourbon rub with fried apples and onions?

My Polish blood is starting to bubble with the idea that I could treat you all to homemade pierogi...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
good god, i gained three pounds just by reading the last four posts!

oct 20 is good. pumpkin pie is good. log being big and heavy and wood: also good.

corn in the microwave @ three minutes per ear: priceless.

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hahahaha(evil laugh). amusing how all you plebians bow to mine and rogellios every whim! now kiss my ring! all of you! form a line.

i'm in. and it's just far enough away to brew and bottle a stout for it.... steve will be in charge of the lighter brews.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I am not sure if I will be able to wait that long for all this food!

Perhaps some of you would want to swing by the mtbnj.com 24HoA camp and drop some of your cooking ;)

By MEAN guacamole I meant it will have a super "kick". You have been warned.

Top Bottom