Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, October 20

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Sunday, October 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Kalmyk

I can get some people together....They are riders but don't visit the forum often....I think something like this will help the site grow....Some people will be more comfortable posting on the forum if they know who the are typing too...That didn't stop me

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
October 6th is the All-A-Muchy race, so that's not such a good choice I don't think.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No worries, and thanks for putting this together. If you don't make the best potato salad ever I'm taking you out with a stick in your wheel.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
holy crap, someone actually pulled something together? here? at that fast? wow, killer work J_G_R.

man, times are a changin'. that's a good thing. :D

Leave it to a women.

I'm in if the date works.

Kirt

anrothar

entirely thrilled
This coming from the guy who has bailed on every scheduled race this year?

i know not what you speak of. injury is an acceptible excuse. fist the achiles, then asthma season, then the tendonitis in the knee. my body has not been happy with me it seems.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i know not what you speak of. injury is an acceptible excuse. fist the achiles, then asthma season, then the tendonitis in the knee. my body has not been happy with me it seems.

Well let's just go ahead and assume you'll be hurt on 9/15-16 then?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I'm not gonna vote on a specific date right now, but Saturdays usually are better bets for me.

walter

Fourth Party
i voted for saturday, october 20th. so that is clearly the date for all the cool people.

Darn, I guess I wont be coming on the 20th.

Just kidding, I didnt vote because Im a loser and can make it pretty much any weekend.

ArmyOfNone

I am good with 9/15-16 or 10/21. The 15 or the 21st would be best, bc i dont have to be into work those nights. But I will show regardless of the date. I will just have to limit my enjoyment...well alcohol intake. :D

Top Bottom