Youth-friendly Allaire ride: Sat, Sept 3rd @ 8am

YoBikeLady

Hi all,
Second Life Bikes and JORBA are planning a youth-friendly ride at Allaire this Saturday. Gathering time: 8am but we don't expect to hit the trails until about 8:30am. We have about a half-dozen teenagers(most of whom are complete beginners) and a few parents already committed.

If you would like to join us, look for us in the Hospital Road parking lot. If you need to borrow a bike, please let @michael.su or I know by Friday afternoon.

Kerri

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I'm coming with wife and daughter

You're daughter was awesome! Looking forward to getting her out there with my son, they have very similar personalities and should be fun to watch!

I know it might be tough to make it down in time for trail maintenance at 8am on the 11th, but if you can make it for 12ish we always do a friendly paced ride after eating some bagels.

moose35

Thanks
Sounds good to me.
We will try to make it down for the maintenence next weekend.

My daughter and I had a great time today.
Very friendly bunch of people.
All of the kids did great.
It was our first time at Allaire it's a great park lots of cool trails. My daughter can't wait to go back.

Thanks Second Life Bikes and Jorba

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thanks
Sounds good to me.
We will try to make it down for the maintenence next weekend.

My daughter and I had a great time today.
Very friendly bunch of people.
All of the kids did great.
It was our first time at Allaire it's a great park lots of cool trails. My daughter can't wait to go back.

Thanks Second Life Bikes and Jorba
It was our pleasure, we're glad that you came out and had a good time. Many smiles today :)
We hope to see you again soon.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20160903_085636.jpg
20160903_085633.jpg
20160903_085554.jpg
20160903_085627.jpg
20160903_084035.jpg

Top Bottom