Your next bike just got a lot more expensive

The Kalmyk

Trek Butterfly Madone - half a mill!

44-Damien-Hirst-“Butterfly”-Trek-Madone.jpg
Wtf! Are they out of their minds.

Ian F

I'm all for cutting taxes as long as there is a corresponding cut in spending. But there wasn't. We increased spending instead. Mostly on pointless military endeavors.

I'm just glad I don't have kids who will have to pay for our short-sighted greediness.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Look to see the msrp raised on the big brands websites within the next month. This will be especially true on ebikes are they are hit with the 25% tariff starting on Monday.

alex_k

I'm all for cutting taxes as long as there is a corresponding cut in spending. But there wasn't. We increased spending instead. Mostly on pointless military endeavors.

I'm just glad I don't have kids who will have to pay for our short-sighted greediness.

Welfare is the most pointless spending and comparable (counting medical welfare) to the military budget.

Last edited:

Chris(NJ)

Look to see the msrp raised on the big brands websites within the next month. This will be especially true on ebikes are they are hit with the 25% tariff starting on Monday.

That's what I say...Someone who cares enough about this hyesteria...I mean...potential increase, needs to screen shot the website costs now, post it, and then we can all look at it in a month or two and 50% of the people in this thread can say I told you so.
Actually might be fun to do. Who is going to be the one bored at work today that can make it happen>?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
No I prefer do not import these people in order to build democratic voting masses here
Oh, I thought you were talking about welfare. Y'know, the type many white Americans in rural parts of middle America rely on to feed their families.

...I'm done. :rolleyes:

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom