Yet another 6MR ride

walter

Fourth Party
Chainsaw and I had a great ride. We were moving along at a great pace(for us) with almost no stops. We hooked up with some kid John on the return and made some good time. He got a flat as soon as we crossed Middlebush on the return to 27. Watching him change the flat with horizontal dropouts and set screws etc. and a mini pump made me thankful for EBB's and CO2:D He was a good dude, nice to meet him.

We did see one helmetless rider on a hybrid type bike.

Good times all around.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was there this afternoon, rolled solo from the 27 lot around 4PM. Saw a few peeps by the concrete bridge when I was on my way back.

TommyCrash

Great conditions once again. Thanks for the company Tyler with my friend and I. Tom is my neighbor and wants to get into shape and was doing a lot better last year but the winter blues and a new 52" LCD TV got him going backwards. At least he's out there and having a good time. He'll get up to speed. He also realizes that his rig isn't exactly set up for trail riding. That is partically my fault but taht story can wait for another time.:popcorn: See you in the trails. Thanks again.
Good to see you too Bob (RocketMan 29er) I mean SirCrashalot

Madness

god damn it, i was there at 4 with the fix and waited for 15 min. then remembered it was at 4:30. oh well, i ended up doing the 27 side and then 55 more miles on the road. saw madness in his car on the way back!

Yeah man good to see you even though it was while waiting at a red light. I actually did an urban loop through New Brunswick with a crew of about 8 heads last night, that's where I was going when I saw you. We had a blast just flying around town playing in traffic and jumping stairs and what not. I rode 6 mile on tuesday afternoon and was siked about the condition of the trails after all that rain. There is a new section of deep mud that wasn't there last year on the 27 side but other then that the trails were super fun and fast. Hopefully the rain will hold off so I can get another good session through there this weekend......

Top Bottom