Yes another andriod vs apple

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
uh Verizon and ATT both have voice over wifi or at least microcells for your house.

I think the reference was to UMA, where the phone can use the wifi network to route calls just like it would pass to the next tower - it is a coordinated hand-off to/from wifi.
the microcells can pass in, but not out, and the phone can't tell that it is routed over wifi, it is just another cellular network provider in this case -
backhaul provisions are not a concern of the phone if they don't have UMA.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will be the first to dig deep when your kids become tweeners and beyond. I pity you all :)

Robson

To be serious...T mobile works fine in your are based on my testing at cranks. I would get unlocked android like moto x or g and that's all.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think the reference was to UMA, where the phone can use the wifi network to route calls just like it would pass to the next tower - it is a coordinated hand-off to/from wifi.
the microcells can pass in, but not out, and the phone can't tell that it is routed over wifi, it is just another cellular network provider in this case -
backhaul provisions are not a concern of the phone if they don't have UMA.

What you talking about? Uma Thurman?

EDIT: #crossisbossbitches

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Have you considered not feeding your kids? I struggle with this everyday. We buy food, they eat it. We buy more food, they eat that too. By making them talk on the phone will you save money on food and lower the overall household budget? Also, if you want your son to play with a vagina at some point, he's going to need a reliable network, the ladies aren't going to wait until he gets into a reception zone.

Patrick

Staff member
What you talking about? Uma Thurman?

EDIT: #crossisbossbitches

GSM or CDMA tunnels through wifi...its kinda interesting, network latency is an issue more than bandwidth.

As an example, Uma Therman is doing CX with a brunette, cleopatra cut wig. She is always sleeveless, cause toga, but they let her go, cause they like their heads.
She descends down from north rd into the valley of despair during marty cx, V service is lost. Missing the turn, she ends up in the woods. She was a lap down
anyway, from riding in sandals, so nobody notices.
Some kid from hacketstown finds her, and has to use the PTT function on his flip phone to call his friend - friend no longer has PTT,
cause he can use imessage instant voice, or snapchat, like a boss. The T network is strong, cause telephone pole farm, and that thing to simulate
pulling cables across an ocean, yeah, in chester (or maybe ironia?) - go figure.
they did the shark bite testing in a tank up there also -
fonzie-plz.gif
) - or was that whippany?

Where was i going with this?
Oh, major providers don't want to use this because they can't control quality of service end-to-end. Like risking day old guac on the taco salad.....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Pat, I think wearing sleeveless jerseys and riding in TT position all the time has some how cut circulation to the part of your brain that writes things that others can understand.

Patrick

Staff member
Pat, I think wearing sleeveless jerseys and riding in TT position all the time has some how cut circulation to the part of your brain that writes things that others can understand.

that was a bit obscure, phone head might get it.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So after 3 weeks on the i6 I jumped to the i6s
For the same deal I had on original 6, sweet!

image.jpg

Top Bottom