Yellow trail at the "pile of logs" closed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
When I pull the blow downs off the old fall line trail again, leave it alone. There's nothing wrong with it. MCPC doesn't care and I suspect if I brought your unsanctioned actions to their attention it would only work to diminish your reputation and standing.

@GJ11, at this point (and as others have recommended) you'd be best contacting MCPC. They can validate everything I have said. I will PM you the Trail Foreman's name and number. I hope that your talking with him will put this issue to bed and we can all move on and that anyone who isn't happy with the closure of the old section will accept this. Know also that we are always looking for volunteers to help improve the trails and, fingers crossed, build some net new ones.

RSAmerica

image.jpeg

This thread should be renamed...

jumpa

Btw....in my race yesterday...these new switchbacks 100% helped me get one spot in the pro class...maybe 2....so IMO, totally worth it. Thanks jorba crew.

this would explain how i got dropped on strava after that race day from being in the 20s to the high 50s in the overall on that segment haha

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can we go ahead and close this thread now? The race is over so nobody except 20 or so people will care about Lewis Morris until next June. And at that time the old trail will be nothing but weeds and berry bushes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions