Xmas eve rides!!!

Moto be can

Whent to chimney rock today and the weather was great. This was my loop and some pics. This is my first year riding in the winter so i had lots of fun with the ice paches...

Feel free to post your Xmas rides here also :D

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/60525013

Attachments

• Chimney Rock 1.jpg
    Chimney Rock 1.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 186
  • Chimney Rock 2.jpg
    Chimney Rock 2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 167

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I went to Blue Mt today and what a day! Great trail conditions, good friends and just plain nice time to be out in the woods. Coming home on 9W, we saw a bald eagle fly across the inlet and land on a tree by Iona Island.
Happy Holidays ! Hope some rides are in the near future.

Pictures:
1. mr pixy out for his second ride on the new Yeti. Old yeti went to my nephew for xmas.
2.-3. some cool ice up at blue.

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 185
  • ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 184
  • ice2.jpg
    ice2.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 176

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whent to chimney rock today and the weather was great. This was my loop and some pics. This is my first year riding in the winter so i had lots of fun with the ice paches...

Feel free to post your Xmas rides here also :D

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/60525013

I must have missed you out there...did 2.5 hours at CR this morning. The sun reflecting off the ice in your pics makes it appear much worse than it actually was. Back by Gilbride was tough, but overall it was in good shape.

I ran into a high school friend who moved to Australia on the Blue trail and is home for the holiday. That was pretty cool!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I went to Blue Mt today and what a day! Great trail conditions, good friends and just plain nice time to be out in the woods. Coming home on 9W, we saw a bald eagle fly across the inlet and land on a tree by Iona Island.
Happy Holidays ! Hope some rides are in the near future.

Pictures:
1. mr pixy out for his second ride on the new Yeti. Old yeti went to my nephew for xmas.
2.-3. some cool ice up at blue.

A broken-in Yeti is a kick-ass xmas gift!

rayder

wife and I were at chimney rock as well. found trails we hadn't been on before and did all the man mad things which got the adrenaline pumpin awesome day.

de00304

Allamuchy on xmas eve, and a loop around Mahlon yesterday. I am going to run up to tranquility today and try and get one more ride in before the blizzard sbuts down riding for a while... :(

Meals

Went to Sourlands for the first time on Christmas Eve. Conditions were perfect, what an awesome experience.

Bizarro

Went to Sourlands for the first time on Christmas Eve. Conditions were perfect, what an awesome experience.

god I need to get there! I haven't been there yet... Anyone have any stoke pics of this place and beyond to torment me and others?!!?

cheers!

Top Bottom