Xmas Day Ride

MtnRider

Usually a perfect day to start ski/snowboard season but with no snow....
there needs to be a Mtn Bike ride (plus points :D)

Thinking 10ish @ Wawayanda or Ringwood

I'll be at Ringwood at 6:45am for a quick ride. Need to be out by 8:30. If you're up for it Rob lets meet at the school?

I might be able to pull this off if tomorrow falls thru, what pace are you looking at?

...what pace are you looking at?

Usually mellow to moderate for me. I'll go at whatever pace as long as we don't stop too much.

I'll be at the school at 6:45 and ready to roll at 7am- even going to bring my lights in case it's still dark. Hope to see you (anyone) there! :D

Usually mellow to moderate for me. I'll go at whatever pace as long as we don't stop too much.

I'll be at the school at 6:45 and ready to roll at 7am- even going to bring my lights in case it's still dark. Hope to see you (anyone) there! :D

I will try to make it

Haha is that so? Ya I never been but I'm visiting family and my cuz is a roadie but he has a spare MTB he's gonna hop on .. Prob gonna go easy and dO mild stuff as I won't be fully padded , but I'll have some footage hopefully ! Hah .. U got any recommendations ?

Damn it was cold this morning at 7am! Luckily I can soak my toes in eggnog the rest of the day. Maybe even drink some too. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom