XC skiing.

roc

Has anyone gone cross country skiing anywhere near Morris town. I would love to go, but don’t really want to break trail

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Agree on those 2 places. Also probably a lot of trees to hop over on top of breaking trail in 2 feet of wet snow so will probably be interesting. I may try Loantaka myself tomorrow morning since i'm very close.

roc

Agree on those 2 places. Also probably a lot of trees to hop over on top of breaking trail in 2 feet of wet snow so will probably be interesting. I may try Loantaka myself tomorrow morning since i'm very close.
Did you go XC? If so, where and how was it?

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Did you go XC? If so, where and how was it?

No, I did not go. I do drive by Giralda Farms often and there are definitely ski tracks in there. Snow probably isn't great right now but maybe after tonight's few inches?

xc62701

Central park of Morris County has a few tracks. I broke trail on the upper loop but I have seen more pop up over the weekend. I'm planning on heading over there tonight by headlamp to get some more skiing in.

roc

Central park of Morris County has a few tracks. I broke trail on the upper loop but I have seen more pop up over the weekend. I'm planning on heading over there tonight by headlamp to get some more skiing in.
I'll look for your tracks in the am, hopefully.

Top Bottom