WVP/Chimney Rock TM Wednesday 8/17 5.30pm

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last weeknight TM for 2016. It will be on the short side as we'll lose light by 8pm. Plan is to try & finish the reroute we started on Red, above the Newmans Lane lot. Hope to get a good turnout so we can get this project done.

Usual details:
- Meeting at Newmans Lane.
- Tools will be supplied.
- We will be walking to the work site (super short walk)
- Bring gloves, some water to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will be there. I encourage anyone who rides this park to show up and give something back.

I'm excited to get that last red reroute done. If you love picking up & putting down rocks, this is right up your alley!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks to everyone that came out to help last night. We had a good, hardworking crew and completed the reroute & closed the old fall line trail. I think it's a great change and most will enjoy it.

A couple of shout outs:

1st to @Norm for doing much of the heavy lifting on this. He showed up early the last 2 sessions and got to work
2nd to @thegock for recruiting people he rides with to show up & give back

Next date is Saturday Oct 8th, so mark your calendars.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for letting me make curved rock walls for midgets. It's fun times. Hopefully that burns in well over the next few months.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Too lazy to do this at the end of the session but I rode out & back today and took care of the PI tree. Before & after.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

does anyone know a guy name Tony Unitas,( white guy ,5'10-6, mid -late 40's, he rides a black crooker fat bike. would really like to find this guy , and like give him a case of beer or something . as a token of my appreciation , he help me carry my 14yr old daughter out of the yellow trail , after she fell off her bike and what at the time looked like she broke her ankle . would have been a lot harder to get out if tony hadn't come along , so if any one knows him can you please pm info how to contact him . thanks in advance everyone

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
does anyone know a guy name Tony Unitas,( white guy ,5'10-6, mid -late 40's, he rides a black crooker fat bike. would really like to find this guy , and like give him a case of beer or something . as a token of my appreciation , he help me carry my 14yr old daughter out of the yellow trail , after she fell off her bike and what at the time looked like she broke her ankle . would have been a lot harder to get out if tony hadn't come along , so if any one knows him can you please pm info how to contact him . thanks in advance everyone

I know Tony. I'll pass the message along.

TonyU

Hey man, it is me, Tony. I was super glad I could help. How is your daughter feeling? I hope her ankle isn't broken and she gets back on the bike quickly. She's a strong girl cause that was no easy trip for her back to the car. I was impressed! Keep me posted on how she is doing and again was happy to help out man, glad I was in the right place at the right time.

hey tony !!!!!! thank god her leg is not broken , but a bad sprain ( air cast ,crutches,etc) but againman wanted to thank you for helping me carry her out the woods . I cant say how big of a help that was ..I owe you ....I have a case of beer for you when I see you !!!!!!! I will be rolling thru there this wek hope to see you there

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions