WVP/Chimney Rock TM Wednesday 7/13 5.30pm

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Weeknight TM for those people who can't make it out on the weekends. I hope those who do come out on the weekends will come out to help anyway. Plan is to do some more trimming on White & Red to get us thru the summer on those trails.

- Meeting at Newmans Lane.
- Tools will be supplied.
- We will be walking to the work site.
- Bring gloves, some water to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bump. A few people might go up & work on the new trail on Red that we started last session. So if you don't feel like trimming we have something else for you to do.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Weeknight TM for those people who can't make it out on the weekends. I hope those who do come out on the weekends will come out to help anyway. Plan is to do some more trimming on White & Red to get us thru the summer on those trails.

- Meeting at Newmans Lane.
- Tools will be supplied.
- We will be walking to the work site.
- Bring gloves, some water to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.
See u there

FitmanNJ

I won't be able to get there by 5:30 as I now have an appointment in Garwood ending about 5 or 5:15PM. I'll probably arrive at closer to 6PM. Which part of Red or White should I walk toward to meet you?

Kirt

JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's a chance of rain later today but it's looking as if it should pass by 6ish. I really want to get this session in so I'll be there regardless. Worse case we wait in the car until it passes.

I won't be able to get there by 5:30 as I now have an appointment in Garwood ending about 5 or 5:15PM. I'll probably arrive at closer to 6PM. Which part of Red or White should I walk toward to meet you?

Walk up to the reroute we started last time at the top of Red. Less than a 5 min walk from the lot.

FitmanNJ

There's a chance of rain later today but it's looking as if it should pass by 6ish. I really want to get this session in so I'll be there regardless. Worse case we wait in the car until it passes.

Walk up to the reroute we started last time at the top of Red. Less than a 5 min walk from the lot.
Ok, Kurt, Upper Red from Newmans Lane parking. Thanks.

qclabrat

sorry week days not good for me, perhaps someone can also hunt for the missing foot bridge plank.
I looked on Sunday upstream till the left bend, but then feet started getting wet. heard some hikers mention it being missing

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
image.png
Sorry guys, no go. Wouldn't get there til after six.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions