WTF? Luke, Explain This!

gtluke

The Moped
uh, it happens to people too?
but in chickens it's different since they aren't mammals. So it's not the X Y chromosome thing.
did you know you can "set" the sex of some reptiles by altering the temperature at which they are incubated?!
chickens are basically warm reptiles.

gtluke

The Moped
check out this egg that Mouthy gave us this week.
i-Hj3nn6w-1903x1070.jpg

gtluke

The Moped
Do it in front of the chickens. Let them know you eat their young.
dude I feed my chickens all the egg shells
they dummmmb.
edit:
but i crush them up first, you can't let them know that they can eat their own actual eggs. so when you crush them up they are disguised.
if a chicken learns that it can peck an egg and start eating it, they will. and others will learn, so you have to quickly kill that chicken.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
dude I feed my chickens all the egg shells
they dummmmb.
edit:
but i crush them up first, you can't let them know that they can eat their own actual eggs. so when you crush them up they are disguised.
if a chicken learns that it can peck an egg and start eating it, they will. and others will learn, so you have to quickly kill that chicken.
Do you do that to make the shells stronger? My grandparents chickens laid some pretty fragile eggs at the beginning. They then started disolving that calcium powder stuff for old folks into their water.

gtluke

The Moped
yeah it's a great and free source of calcium.
my young ones have CRAZY tough eggs. you have to smash them to crack them open.

rlb

Always wondered about shell consistency. I hate when you give one a good whack on the counter and the whole egg spills out because the shell was too weak.

rlb

1. Check the cork on your balsamic, don't want any to spill
  2. over easy fail!
  3. can't believe I watched an entire 5 minute video of someone cooking 2 eggs
  4. You might have to say a few more words if you want to be competitive with this cooking video thing

soulchild

I am a bit disappointed that you can flip the contents of your pan but you used to hands to crack the egg.

I still love ya though buddy!

Top Bottom