WTB: XS 24"/26" Bike for 4' 6" kid

Ashlie

Looking for a bike that'll fit a kid 4' 6" that's not going to break the bank and will fit her for a while. Disc breaks are a plus as are "girly" colors but I'll honestly check out anything her size.
Max $250 please.

Looking for a bike that'll fit a kid 4' 6" that's not going to break the bank and will fit her for a while. Disc breaks are a plus as are "girly" colors but I'll honestly check out anything her size.
Max $250 please.
I bought a giant used(like new off a guy on here) I thought it was 24” but ended up being 26” xxs frame. My 6 yo is riding it now. He got on it two days before his 6th bday. I think bikes-direct.com has some hot deals. My kid is barely 4’ tall .

Max $250 please.

Hi Ashley I was just about to put my wife's Bike up for sale. 24in Rocky Mountain Element, Disc brakes and full suspension. Flat pedals. She hardly rides it so Im going to move her to my old 26'er as I am getting a new bike. Comes with Road Tires as well. 250 would take it. (just need to clear the swap plan with her- but sure its fine)IMG_20191020_113139.jpg

Back
Top Bottom