WTB: tubular tires 25mm

qclabrat

switching a CX wheel set to road bike, looking for a durable set like Tufos, but open to others
what you got laying around?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
What the heck is going on? Am I in bizarro world? (Not to be confused with @Bizarro world... cuz that'd be fun) First you get a baller FS now you're riding tubulars?!?! Next you'll show up to a ride wearing a pair of those fancy lace up bike shoes @jShort wares. They do look cool doe. :)

qclabrat

What the heck is going on? Am I in bizarro world? (Not to be confused with @Bizarro world... cuz that'd be fun) First you get a baller FS now you're riding tubulars?!?! Next you'll show up to a ride wearing a pair of those fancy lace up bike shoes @jShort wares. They do look cool doe. :)
Have nice light set of CX wheels not beings used, and need a set of road wheels. Either buy new wheels or tires. Tires probably cheaper. Unless someone here has a decent set of road wheels for $50?
btw: found what I need, $20 S33 Tufos at biketirect, 75% off, but 24mm, got two sets.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Have nice light set of CX wheels not beings used, and need a set of road wheels. Either buy new wheels or tires. Tires probably cheaper. Unless someone here has a decent set of road wheels for $50?
btw: found what I need, $20 S33 Tufos at biketirect, 75% off, but 24mm, got two sets.
I have a set of CXP22 if you want.
The front rim was bent a little and I wrenched it back to shape.
I rode them last year on a mtbnj wheel sucker nyc ride and had no issues with them.

Top Bottom