WTB RedMax leaf blower

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep, we've given up. Too many nooks and crannies for anything other than the might RedMax. Anyone moving to a condo and looking to unload theirs? Willing to travel far for the right price. OR the wrong one...

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep, we've given up. Too many nooks and crannies for anything other than the might RedMax. Anyone moving to a condo and looking to unload theirs? Willing to travel far for the right price. OR the wrong one...
I bought one of them new 11 years ago, and it was worth every fucking penny.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, if this doesn't pan out, which it won't, 'cause who in their right mind would part with one, it's off to PowerPlace to git 'er done.

xc62701

Yeah, if this doesn't pan out, which it won't, 'cause who in their right mind would part with one, it's off to PowerPlace to git 'er done.

The Power Place will set you up right. When you do by though I remember something about if you bought a full gallon of synthetic oil at the time they would double your warrany period. So check into that. I did that when I bought my Stihl blower and chainsaw .

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Power Place will set you up right. When you do by though I remember something about if you bought a full gallon of synthetic oil at the time they would double your warranty period.
Will do. Yeah, this one I'm buying local. Not even slightly interested in learning on the job with the home stuff anymore. I just want stuff to work.

Dingo

RedMax blower is the chit. My landlord has one, along with all the trees and leaves.

At least 15 yrs since he got it for free. Some douche at his commercial facility ran it with no oil. Siezed up and destroyed the piston/cylinder. I bought new redmax piston and cylinder kit. Been running like a champ. High quality stuff. Expensive only if you don't keep it for a generation or two.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I have the new Stihl 4 cycle blower(model 700 or something). I love it. Now my Echo( which IMHO used to be the best) weedwhackerhas cracked/broken fuel lines after only 5 years.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my dad has the big 4 stroke stihl backpack blower, things a freaking beast, at the time we got it for him was the most powerfull blower on the market . . . if its a better price is likely worth a look.

xc62701

Will do. Yeah, this one I'm buying local. Not even slightly interested in learning on the job with the home stuff anymore. I just want stuff to work.

Agreed. I gave up on the big box store stuff. It's worth it to pay extra for quality stuff that can be serviced and will run more than a few seasons.

qclabrat

I hear some models of the Huskies are made by Redmax. I have the 8000 series and it's actually too much power at times. I'd like to get a smaller, lighter model for smaller jobs. 15 years old and starts up with a single pull at the start of each season, including just last weekend. When it dies, won't second guess what to replace it with. For it performance and reliability, not expensive IMO. I had 3-4 HD type blowers trashed in 8 years before getting the Redmax. Easily paid back in dividends.

Top Bottom