WTB: Inexpensive BMX for 11-year old

drabina

I am looking for an inexpensive BMX for my 11 year old son. Nothing fancy as long as it is in good working condition. I know how to work on bikes so if it needs a seat, chain or brake pads, I can replace those. I guess 20" wheels but not sure about the frame size. All BMX look the same to me. :)

ryderX

I am looking for an inexpensive BMX for my 11 year old son. Nothing fancy as long as it is in good working condition. I know how to work on bikes so if it needs a seat, chain or brake pads, I can replace those. I guess 20" wheels but not sure about the frame size. All BMX look the same to me. :)
Where are located ?

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I have a razor you can have. think it only needs a tire. Im down in New Egypt, so might have to get creative if you want it, otherwise gas money will offset the deal

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I’ve got a clean Redline. Needs nothing but someone to love it. I’m in Denville , could meet some where of 287 if that helps you. $60?

Attachments

• F219D47D-71AD-41AE-BD09-F9F456624527.jpeg
    F219D47D-71AD-41AE-BD09-F9F456624527.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16

drabina

Hi guys. Thank you for replies and offers. Unfortunately, kids these days have no patience. My son found an ad on Facebook and set his mind on the first BMX he saw. We went to see it yesterday and there was no talking him back. The brake doesn't work but he wanted to buy it anyway. So now, I have a BMX without a working brake and I can't even fix it as it uses one of those systems I am not familiar with. He spent his own money but now he doesn't have any more to get the brake fixed. You can imagine how mad I am am. Especially after seeing two great offers from the nice forum members here.

Top Bottom