WTB Hero 4 Black or WTT my Hero 5 black (read further)

jredone

Ok so I've been getting on board with the gimbal game and my Hero 5 Black is absolutely useless with the thing. Just a design flaw and should not be compatible. I tried to return the gimbal but the company sucks and won't take it back because it's all used and shit.

Soooo here's a chance for a killer trade 5 Black for a 4 Black. I would like some money thrown in I paid like $400 and change for this damn thing and it's pretty rad. Or if you have a 4 black and would like to sell it, 2 GoPros is always better than 1 GoPro.

Lemme know what ya got
Joe

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I'm dealing with the same issue. Although my Hero 5 does fit on the gimbal the extra weight of it and the fact that the weight is not balanced on the mount tilts the camera every time I hit a big bump. I don't know if that's the problem you're having but good luck with your search/swap.

jredone

Same problem, what gimbal are you using? I have the EVO SS. Jumps rocks anything at all the extra weight from the 5 makes the gimbal drop to that side. The noise from the gimbal motor is pretty terrible also. Camera is amazing though. Support from the company is useless as well.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I have a Rider-M. Amazing camera but picture is bouncy because now I don't use it with a gimbal.

Top Bottom