WTB: Clipless shoes and pedals

bergsnj

Hi, I'm looking to buy some used clipless shoes and pedals to use on an indoor trainer bike. I'm a size 11.5 shoe. They do not to be anything great, I just want to try them out on the trainer bike. If anyone has some collecting dust I would be interested to buy them. Thanks

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If' Evan's shoes don't work, I have a worn once pair of Bontrager shoes; 47....which equates to a 12. I can throw in a used pair of XT's. These literally have one ride in them and have sat in my shoe holder ever since. $50.00 for shoes and pedals.

1541453118092.png 1541453152107.png 1541453201289.png 1541453233242.png

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Mtbdog , @bergsnj has sent me a PM. Sale pending.

For the record, I have all kinds of stuff laying around; Stache frame (11 miles on it), Carbon Giant bike, wheels, carbon bar, brakes (new and used), bars, stems, front forks, rotors, grips, etc....etc. Too darn lazy to take photos and post up. If you need anything else, let me know...I may have something.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I too have a pair of 47 shimano road shoes and pair of speed play pedals.

Mtbdog

@Mtbdog , @bergsnj has sent me a PM. Sale pending.

For the record, I have all kinds of stuff laying around; Stache frame (11 miles on it), Carbon Giant bike, wheels, carbon bar, brakes (new and used), bars, stems, front forks, rotors, grips, etc....etc. Too darn lazy to take photos and post up. If you need anything else, let me know...I may have something.
Do you have a small or medium sized cx bike laying around? Thanks What is the Giant?

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you have a small or medium sized cx bike laying around? Thanks What is the Giant?
Sorry; no cross. The Giant is XTC; 21" HT. If interested, I can give you the full details.

Hi @ReggieHammond i'm going to pass on the size 12's and go with the ones that downhillR3 is selling because they are a better fit. Thanks for the offer though.
My pleasure. Thanks for the heads up.

@ReggieHammond I'll take the shoes and pedals. Tell me a time and place and I will try to meet ya. Thanks.
Done. I'm planning on going to the Rutgers game this Saturday; maybe we can hook up before I get there.

Top Bottom