WTB Cedar lumbar

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I thought I'd try here just because, looking for 2x10/12 cedar lumbar or 4/6 boards for raised beds, I'm fine with knotty, rough sawn, common grade, I seriously don't care as long as its cedar/ rot resistant. The cheaper the better I wouldn't pass on FAS, or Aromatic but this is seriously a waste for wood like that.

looking for about 50 BF but will buy more if needed pending $$$

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The last I purchased was decking at $40 for a 12' board. Was at Huston lumber.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know the owner of Huston and his stuff is expensive, great guy doe. @Magic, think Lucas might have a lead for Max?
Everything is more expensive at Huston. But I dunno, he gets most things from Dreyers. Bulk orders of course bring prices down.

rick81721

Lothar
I thought I'd try here just because, looking for 2x10/12 cedar lumbar or 4/6 boards for raised beds, I'm fine with knotty, rough sawn, common grade, I seriously don't care as long as its cedar/ rot resistant. The cheaper the better I wouldn't pass on FAS, or Aromatic but this is seriously a waste for wood like that.

looking for about 50 BF but will buy more if needed pending $$$

If I were you, I'd go titanium. Cedar won't last long and will probably have rejection issues

spinal-implant.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dont know where your located but blue ridge lumber carries a large stock of select/rough sawn cedar. I had them deliver to west Harrison, NY because it was impossible to find up there for a custom fence I built.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Dont know where your located but blue ridge lumber carries a large stock of select/rough sawn cedar. I had them deliver to west Harrison, NY because it was impossible to find up there for a custom fence I built.

I'll give them a shot they are 5 minutes from me since I live behind pub 199

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
soundz like a great opportunity to set up a black market

Before my son was born I'd go out there every spring to buy wood I would need 200 bf for my own projects but would pick up closer to 500 sell the left over for 3 to 4 times what I paid on Craigslist to fund tools and other hobbies. Amish people's raw material prices haven't changed since horse and buggy

Top Bottom