WTB - 700c/29er rear wheel 135mm QR

hotsauce

I'm looking to pick up a 700c or narrow 29er wheel for use on the trainer on my cross bike. It must have 135mm QR spacing or convertible to it. It doesn't have to be fancy or light, just enough to get the job done indoors.

I'll be at HoH, MKF, and Fools Classic for pickup, otherwise located in Hudson County and can drive a bit.

What do ya got?!?!

Edit: must be 11 speed too.

Last edited:

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's news to me. You can tell I don't own a mountain bike (yet). I'd like something for a road cassette, a SRAM PG1170, specifically.
11 speed road has to be 11 speed. 11 speed Shimano mountain fits on a 10 speed mountain hub.

A bunch of Mavic wheels will fit 11 speed road if you take out the spacer. They seemed to prepare for it sooner. Not all though so be sure to check.

I was also looking for a spare trainer 11 speed but will probably end up trying a 10 and see what gears work.

mtbiker87

That looks like a regular MTB hub...so your road 11 SPD wont work. I have a 29'ER wheel i could sell you for less than that if you can use an MTB hub. But an 11spd road cassette will not be compatible.

Top Bottom