WTB 26" MTB rear wheel with rim brakes

bergsnj

Hi I need a 26" rear wheel for a mountain bike with rim brakes, 8 Speed cassette, quick release. Old school i know. If you have one siting around i would take it off your hands

Think I got what you need. Pair of Rinolite rims with shimano LX hubs. Got anything of equal value ( meaning something not worth much to you)you might want to trade for the pair? I can post up a pic tomorrow.

Think I got what you need. Pair of Rinolite rims with shimano LX hubs. Got anything of equal value ( meaning something not worth much to you)you might want to trade for the pair? I can post up a pic tomorrow.

The only thing I can barter is small engine repair work, I work on small engine equipment and could trade some service work for them. The only other thing I can think of to trade is a tow behind kids bike trailer. It is the kind that fits 2 kids side by side. Or I would just buy them if they are cheap enough. I really only need the rear.

I might have what you need, SRAM7.0 hub, with yellow silver rim
Will need to look for a cassette, cause I may have donated them all last year.
Wheel is new, got for a project which never materialized, where you located?

I might have what you need, SRAM7.0 hub, with yellow silver rim
Will need to look for a cassette, cause I may have donated them all last year.
Wheel is new, got for a project which never materialized, where you located?
OK that would be great. I'm in Caldwell.

I'd be good if you want to trade for the bike trailer. Both rims and the cassette. I'm in Vernon, but would be willing to come down your way to meet. Take both mine and qclabrat's. That way you end up with 3 wheels and a cassette!

Pics of the rims and cassette

Attachments

• 20190219_113859.jpg
    20190219_113859.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190219_113838.jpg
    20190219_113838.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190219_113731.jpg
    20190219_113731.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 15
How much do you want for the wheel set? My cousin dumped his old bike on me with a trashed rear wheel a while back and never got me the promised replacement. Might just go into my own pocket to fix it and get it out of my basement. I’m in Denville. No sure if I’d have anything you’d be interested in to trade.

Back
Top Bottom