WTB 1 1/8 threadless 26er fork

Blk06CompIRL

I am looking for a cheap 1 1/8 threadless fork 100mm QR 26er w/disk mounting ~235mm including stem and current spacers. The headtube alone is about 159mm. It's for a 2011 Trek Tarpon that technically uses G2 geo, but i will have to ignore that for now. How much difference could ~11mm offset really make anyway lol. My other option is just to buy a suntour xcm off jenson for $70.
I am just trying to get it a lil more trail worthy as the current fork is really only rated for casual use and has a decent amount of play from my original mahlon/ wildact days.

Last edited:

Karate Monkey

We'll need an approximate length that is suitable for anyone to find you something (headset assembly inc. crown race, plus 20-30mm spacers, plus 30-40mm for a stem).

Maybe @qclabrat has something lying around.

Blk06CompIRL

We'll need an approximate length that is suitable for anyone to find you something (headset assembly inc. crown race, plus 20-30mm spacers, plus 30-40mm for a stem).

Maybe @qclabrat has something lying around.
good call i will update original post. measured with current set up 9.25 inches ~235mm total. Measured about 6.25" for the headtube ~159mm.

mtbiker87

I have a cro-mo fork, takes disks or V- brakes, suspension corrected for 100mm. Steerer tube is 190mm/7.5 ", so if you could shorten your set a bit it should work. $30 and it's yours.

Top Bottom