SOLD - Woom 3 childs bike, 16" wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

de00304

I am selling my son's blue Woom 3 bike. It is in great shape, with only some very minor scuffing. I started him on a Woom 2 when he was 3, and moved up to this Woom 3 at age 4, and now he has moved on to a Woom 4 at age 6. As you can see, I am a fan of the Woom bikes :)

Woom bikes are specifically engineered for kids from the ground up, and include features such as: custom length/width cranks designed for kids, custom brake levers for little hands, smooth custom stem that has no protruding bolts, custom Woom saddle that fits kids properly, a removable steering limiter that really helps with control, custom length kick stand, and Kenya Small Block tires and really well built wheels. These bikes are also designed with longer relative wheel base and a more upright riding position that really helps with stability and learning to ride.

The aluminum frame and components add up to a very light weight bike. This Woom 3 is only 13.47 lbs including the kickstand, a night a day difference to other kids bikes that often weigh 30 lbs or more.

This bike has hand brakes - v-brakes front and rear, no coaster brake. Woom provides a green right hand rear brake lever, with matching green brake pads in the rear v-brake. The front brake lever and brake pads are standard black. This helps re-enforce the learning about the difference in power between the front and rear brakes.

Overall a great kid's bike! Thanks for looking...

$250

IMG_1551.jpgIMG_1552.jpgIMG_1553.jpgIMG_1554.jpgIMG_1555.jpg

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
These are great kids bikes. We have the whole size run too. We have a spare coaster brake wheel for this bike if anybody would rather have that instead.

avc8130

LOVE the Woom bikes! Anyone looking to get something that is actually GOOD for their kids should be jumping on this!

I have a Woom 2 (14") that I will be putting up for sale soon if someone needs the size slightly smaller than this.

ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom