Woods Hollow Classic 13'

RobW

First race on a MTB. Was in the beginner category and placed 16th out of 50. 3rd in my age group. All in all, a great time! I really appreciated the volunteers cheering us on throughout the fields and at the end. I felt the need to crank harder when people were watching...haha. I will do it again and practice this course and get my times down to into the 15 minute lap times.. Looking forward to it next year!

TeamMuddySprocket

Way to go! Rode this in the mid 90s and had a blast myself.. Was signed up last year but sandy and surgery happened... Maybe next year

MSH

First race on a MTB. Was in the beginner category and placed 16th out of 50. 3rd in my age group. All in all, a great time! I really appreciated the volunteers cheering us on throughout the fields and at the end. I felt the need to crank harder when people were watching...haha. I will do it again and practice this course and get my times down to into the 15 minute lap times.. Looking forward to it next year!

This was my first mtb race as well. Definitely a blast and I'll be looking to do this next year and maybe an H2H as well.

Rob, just one more spot up and you could have earned yourself a plaque. There was one hill towards the middle that was a killer.Did they post the full results? the picture I took on my phone was just of the men's beginners.

RobW

This was my first mtb race as well. Definitely a blast and I'll be looking to do this next year and maybe an H2H as well.

Rob, just one more spot up and you could have earned yourself a plaque. There was one hill towards the middle that was a killer.Did they post the full results? the picture I took on my phone was just of the men's beginners.

H2H, need to learn more about that. That hill is in the worst location! Haha! Not sure if the full results were posted. I will definitely place higher next year. Considering Tatum is right down the road it should be no problem to train for it!

Scalpel

i also did the woods hollow race - it was definitely alot of fun. I think the guy who won the race runs the H2H race series. I am planning on riding more for the H2H. It looks like a fun set of races. check it out: www.h2hrace.com
I ride Hartshorne alot if you ever want to join. i am a weekend warrior

Top Bottom