WMBA Festival - Blue Mtn

onetracker

Turns out that my Nephew's rock concert was postponed today, so I had a free-ish day. Chores around the house, nah. Took a scenic ride up through Harriman and Bear Mtn with bike in tow. Beautiful day!

It had been a few years since I had been to WMBA Fest but I remember having a great time in the past. This year was no exception. Great trails, organized rides, demo bikes, food, kids stuff, bike stuff, SRAM gizmos. Had a great ride, saw some old friends and really enjoyed the day. Plus a small bonus, I won a sweet new helmet. Stopped by Westchester Brewing for a quick pint and some wings before rolling home. Nice!

Also, I must say those folks are building some sweet new trails and maintaining the old favorites. Put WMBA fest on your list for next year. You will not be disappointed!

onetracker

Totally agree. Nice to also see the race is back. I think I will try to hit the Race and the Fest next year!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I went to Fat Tire Fest two years ago? It seems like I miss it all the time because it doesn't seem well advertised. I heard about it the day before it happened, but was busy. Blue is a great place to ride and the event was quite fun.

onetracker

Actually, it is now part of the NYSMTB series. That is where I saw the flyer or I would have forgotten about it myself.

Top Bottom