Winter gear must haves?

those are both very popular budget winter wear, glad they worked out.
My legs can handle the cold so I won't be wearing the pants till well below freezing. I have another pair which is perfect for right around freezing. I don't have the jacket, but know some who does and it looks really well made. How did you find the arm lengths?

edit, no I am not drinking those three cases of OH already, just poor grasp of grammer
arms were fine..

i have those pants also - for when it gets really cold! i wore a light base layer top and similar jacket for road riding.
worked great, although i picked the wrong gloves...should have gone lobster, cause no sun.

Do you think you can use those pants (Baleaf Men's Windproof Cycling Fleece Thermal) for teens/low 20's temperatures? I'm good with shorts and my castelli leg warmers to temps in the mid 20's, but below that, I'd like to have another option.

Do you think you can use those pants (Baleaf Men's Windproof Cycling Fleece Thermal) for teens/low 20's temperatures? I'm good with shorts and my castelli leg warmers to temps in the mid 20's, but below that, I'd like to have another option.
that's what I wear till almost zero, then it's snowboard gear in the negatives

yes - they are loose fit, so i usually add a compression layer underneath. I think i've worn them lower, with a snowboard shell over them. doesn't happen often, and i'm not that committed!!

Monday's kit. 52 degrees. You shouldn't need anything.

20181119_124153.jpg

yes - they are loose fit, so i usually add a compression layer underneath. I think i've worn them lower, with a snowboard shell over them. doesn't happen often, and i'm not that committed!!
Pat, do you find that because they're a little baggy there's a danger of them snagging on your chain ring?

Back
Top Bottom