Will I see you at Creek tomorrow?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just bought a season pass so it looks like I’ll be there for the early opening tomorrow (Friday 4/27). Anyone else going to make it?

I’ll be on a black Commencal, red shorts, black Bell super... if you spot me, let’s ride!

Hey Sound guy, how's it going? I just picked up my bike from the shop this morning and planned on going, but I think mother nature might ruin our fun. Saturday and Sunday are a no go for me due to Kiddy activities......:(

Based on social media it sounds like they still plan to open for pass holders... I’ll be there unless I hear otherwise. Hit me up if all works out and you make it...let’s shred!

I'm out, college visits, but lmk when you're going next
Bike not ready anyways but after the brevet, hopefully. Training for endurance road events really suck btw...

NP, a college visit is why I had to wait to Sunday in the first place. I should have all the easy lines sorted by the time you’re ready.... if I don’t end up in the ER first that is. ;)

Planning on being there this weekend, picked up my season pass today :)
Traffic will be crazy with the Spartan going on. Try to take Vernon Crossing Rd instead of 94 if you have to pass South.

Saturday morning the place was a mud fest. Dried up by afternoon.
C0E5D1FC-85C1-40A5-B7F9-9FB950C04DC7.jpeg
CD029043-DD4C-4889-A15F-1A85263BFE13.jpeg
CD029043-DD4C-4889-A15F-1A85263BFE13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom