Wildlife

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
not while riding...last night at 2:00, there was a fox on our deck screaming at a house cat.
house cat is sitting there with the casual deliberate thing going on. was not backing down.
fox saw me looking out the window and took off.

yeah, it sounded like a baby screaming.

i really didn't sleep well after that - so fml.

moose35

yeah, it sounded like a baby screaming.

i really didn't sleep well after that - so fml.
I think I have a video on my phone of the noise.
One night I could hear a baby screaming in the woods behind my house. Sounded like someone was hurting it. So I got dressed and ran out there but only saw a fox. Then I thought that the fox had a baby somewhere in the woods.
Then I googled what sounds a fox makes and then things started to make sense.?

one piece crank

I've never seen them, but the coyotes were out again, around 11:45pm last night. I threw on some shoes and ran outside, but they were pretty far away - amazing how loud they are to cover such a large distance. I need to learn coyote to call them in...

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
A bull in NJ?

df82c8293ab3ccb8d353c52d1d560e39

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wom...-new-jersey-screams-going-kill-201010562.html

Dingo

"our bull just loves our Chevy Trailblazer"

Or, "Chevy trailblazer, only a bull would love it"

I friggin hate them, biggest pile of bullchit ever made

Kaleidopete

The Wawayanda Easter Bunny.
My Sunday morning TV tells me bunnies in the wild only have a three month average life span.
Bunny01.jpg

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Spotted a large black animal moving quickly through the woods over by 6 Bridges in Ringwood today. To my surprise it was a great dane. I was sure I'd see the owner popping up somewhere but after a few minutes, nothing. I tried to approach the dog but it was pretty skittish and kept running off. Had a collar too.

Top Bottom